bank america download -- new problem after installing quicken release 45.13

Options
will66pu
will66pu Member ✭✭
updates of bank america checking accounts now display in Quicken an online account balance that is different than the actual account balance (I have checked the actual online bank balances and transactions which match balances and transactions in my Quicken account register ) . the difference that is displayed in Quicken's online balance is not explained by pending or uncleared transactions. No idea how Quicken is coming up with its online balance number which differs from actual by over $1500
This issue started with installation of the latest Quicken release 45.13 for Windows which was supposed to fix some other Bank America download issues.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @will66pu,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration involving Bank of America, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• will66pu
    will66pu Member ✭✭
    Options
    I did a data file validation which appears to have resolved the online balance error described above. The validation report stated that some corrupted categories were removed
This discussion has been closed.