Bank of America Connection issues

Options
Today is November 25th. I have not been able to get any downloads from Bank of America since November 14th. This is getting out of control and creating a real problem. When will this connection issue be resolved?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Scott.30483,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding Bank of America users being unable to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tjwatson21
    tjwatson21 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This was posted saying Bank of America missing transactions problem has been solved.
    IT HAS NOT. Just went thru the reauthorization process again and it says it was successful.
    Try and download Bank of A transactions and Quicken again says need to reauthorize accounts. https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7923955/resolved-missing-transactions-from-bank-of-america#latest
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @tjwatson21,

Thanks for joining this thread. 

If you follow the alert link that I previously shared, we do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding users experiencing issues with downloading transactions from Bank of America. 

You are also more than welcome to reach out to our Quicken Support directly. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.