Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Cannot add new account

Options
QUserPaul
QUserPaul Member ✭✭
Quicken Home, Business, and Rental Property
Version R45.13
Build 27.1.45.13
Windows 11 Enterprise

Had to deactivate Direct Connect for PenFed since I had been getting an error for months. Also have not been able to reactivate PenFed or add a new account at PenFed ever since.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @QUserPaul,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Could you please provide further information regarding the issues that you are experiencing with reconnecting your Pentagon Federal Credit Union account? Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to reactivate? What exactly occurs?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• QUserPaul
    QUserPaul Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jasmine, please see attached. I know my User ID and Password are good and that the Website is up since I have no trouble logging in there. This has been going on for months. Appreciate the help.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @QUserPaul,

Thank you for providing a screenshot and more information. 

Due to the nature of this error, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.