This loan is paid off WHEN IT'S NOT

Options
About a week ago, an account which has been updating well for over 10 years broke. It now reports "This loan is paid off" when it not. See attached image.

I've read old posts without finding a resolution. It is a HELOC loan. It is in Quicken as a Credit account. It is with Chase. The screen reports it is using Express Web Connect+ for updating. It reports this morning's balance pulled using the Quicken Online Services as $77,501.02, however, the Account's Loan Details report only "This loan is paid off" and allows me no access to any transaction register or history. I've Deactivated and Reactivated Online Services with no change. I've "Reset Account" with no change.

I have eight other account with Chase that are updating well using Express Web Connect+.

My next draconian step is to blow away the account and attempt to add it as a 'New' account. I'm concerned that I'll lose the older transaction history. Should I proceed to this next big step?

Fair winds

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @BrontideRob,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration that occurred with Chase Bank, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.