citibank error OL-332-A : unable to login?

Mike29T
Mike29T Member ✭✭
For the past few days since Quicken updated I have been unable to download transactions from citibank. I get a popup "Connectivity Problems" that asks "have you changed your password recently?" I click the "update now" button under the word "no" and the popup window changes to say "Success Account update is successful".

As in life, success can be fleeting. As soon as I try to update my citibank account the same circus repeats.

Is anyone else seeing this problem and know of a way to fix it? I tried searching for "citibank" in the forum but nobody has reported problems for the past 2 months or so.

Best Answer

• Mike29T
    Mike29T Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    none of the steps in the article helped.

However I decided to try a plan "B". The next time Quicken asked if I changed my password recently I answered "yes" even though I hadn't and it prompted me for my new password. I entered the exact same password I have been using for years and now Quicken is updating successfully again.

So problem fixed, and hopefully this helps out someone else facing a similar problem.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Mike29T,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error OL-332.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mike29T
    Mike29T Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    none of the steps in the article helped.

However I decided to try a plan "B". The next time Quicken asked if I changed my password recently I answered "yes" even though I hadn't and it prompted me for my new password. I entered the exact same password I have been using for years and now Quicken is updating successfully again.

So problem fixed, and hopefully this helps out someone else facing a similar problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the updating and sharing the solution that worked for you! Glad to hear your issue is resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.