Chase EWC+ setup STILL DOES NOT WORK

Options
Quicken Support, when [Removed - Disruptive] are you guys going to fix this "Sign Into Chase Bank" screen that idles FOREVER after I sign into Chase to authorize the data link for One Step Update? Are you ever going to fix it?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @gedan359,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by phone or chat directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• quicktoes
    Options
    I found a work-around / fix for getting Quicken WIN (now have R45.13 build 27.1.45.13) to correctly download Chase CC. I happen to have (2) different chase CC in my accounts, each with its own account login. What I finally did was to go to Tools-Account List-"EDIT" on the Chase CC account-Online Services-Deactivate. I did this for both. Then I closed Quicken and then Re-launch. FIRST - have all browser instances closed. Be sure if you "stay logged in" to your chase account that you log out first. I did not go so far as to clear cookie cache for Chase in my browser. My default is Google Chrome on WIN 10.

Now go back to the account list and "EDIT" the chase account and connect to online services. This should open your default broswer to get authentication to give to Quicken. After this, when in the account, I do Actions (gear icon) and Update Now. It worked.

Now - for second account, close quicken again, close all browsers, and re-authenticate the second Chase CC account. This seems to have stayed valid now over a week or so and a few updates several days apart.

Hope this can help anybody out there
  • cmathews5533
    Options
    I am also still unable to set up Chase credit cards for download updates since late September. On December 2, I contacted support and spent an hour on the phone and turning over access to the analyst with no success. After one hour, the gentlemen said this is a known problem and is being worked. I am asking Quicken to acknowledge that a fix is being worked. I had an interruption in Schwab downloads last December that took a while to resolve. And today, I received an email from Quicken announcing that a new connection was coming for American Express. Entering transaction manually is really frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.