Follow up to Pen Fed download issue reported earlier [edited title to reflect problem]

Rich Stubby
Rich Stubby Member ✭✭
Jared; What can be done about ticket 9668156 now 105 days old? You seem to be one of the few that knows something about Ticket #: 9668156 with Pen Fed. This ticket was established on or about 23 August 2022 for Pen Fed no Down Load/CC-503/FDP-103 errors. It has now been 105 days with no resolution in sight. Is there a dual problem here? Meaning, Pen Fed is not cooperating with finding the solution or is it Quicken is not putting the necessary resources on the problem. I for one am impacted by this fault daily when I try to get my Credit Card down loads from Pen Fed. Yes, there’s a work around if you want to sign in with the magic lotto wheel at PF which sometimes lets you get in then you drive down to the manual download to get the file downloaded to import into Quicken. GREAT automation Hugh? What can we do to bump this ticket’s repair to the forefront? Is it Pen Fed dragging their feet? Who should we (the public) put pressure on? Please advise.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Rich Stubby,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

The errors users are experiencing with PenFed are caused by a server block. Our teams are working with our service provider and PenFed directly to resolve this. The latest update we are able to see internally is that our teams have reached out and are waiting for another update from our service provider. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on resolution and no further info to share beyond that. 

Any and all further information and updates will be posted in the PenFed Alert here.

We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lagunajim
    lagunajim Windows Beta Beta

Who should we (the public) put pressure on? Please advise.

Multiple users believe we have confirmed that the issue is PenFed has chosen to block Quicken access to their system, presumably due to security concerns(?).  Of course hundreds of institutions don't share the concerns . . .

Anyway, many of us have contacted PenFed by phone and email.  PenFed seems unwilling to revisit their decision so I, for one, have just stopped using that card entirely.
  • Rich Stubby
    Rich Stubby Member ✭✭
    Thanks; I too have written to Pen Fed's Executive coucil; although they corrected the issue maybe four plus months ago, the same issue has reappeared. I may try them again by email to: Pentagon Federal Executive Correspondence <PFCUBDChairmanEmails@PenFed.org> to see if they give me the same PR push that it's Quicken causing the problem?
This discussion has been closed.