One Step Update does no longer downloads "all accounts" and settings does not apply.

I have been using One Step Update for many years. I have approximately 15 accounts that used download and sync when I clicked the "One Step Update" button. Now, only Online Quotes downloads. Now I have to click on the carrot to the right of the circle icon, select "One Step Update", then "All Accounts", then click "All", click "Apply" then click "Update Now". It then updates all of the accounts properly, but the next time I come back all of the accounts are deselected and I have to go through the process again. The “apply” button is not making the change to “All” permanent.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @MHemmy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MRA930
    MRA930 Member ✭✭
    I am having this same issue. Nothing on any of these forums has fixed it. All accounts are deselected each time I go to One step update. "Apply" does not seem to work at all.
  • MHemmy
    MHemmy Member
    I had a different issue. When I implemented that fix it fixed this issue too. It turns out my file was corrupted and that was causing all sorts of issues. Here is the fix:

File > Copy or Backup File... > Create a Copy or Template

This is the only operation Quicken offers which rebuilds the internal database, and should leave behind extra junk. Unfortunately, you'll have to reconnect all online accounts because Copy disconnects them.
This discussion has been closed.