What does a 'sync' error mean when trying to log in to bank accounts?

rodneyhelm
rodneyhelm Member ✭✭
I have received a 'sync' error message twice now in the last three days when attempting to update my bank accounts. The message claims it's an internal error having to do with Quickens servers. The following is the text below the error box: accounts download: unexpected GET response
QCS-0500) An internal problem has occurred while processing your request [Requestld = null. Please try after some time
I have not been able to sign in to my bank accounts. I have logged out of Quicken and back in but that didn't help.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Hello @rodneyhelm

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rodneyhelm
    rodneyhelm Member ✭✭
    These are the screenshots of the error message.
  • Hello @rodneyhelm

Thank you for providing those screenshots. 

We did have an active alert regarding the Cloud Sync error message that you have been receiving, however, this alert has been resolved so I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.