I have been trying to update my transaction on quicken since 9 Dec

Options
Since 9 Dec I have been trying to update my quicken on windows and I keep getting the same message - online issues try back in 10 minutes NOTHING happens

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you getting this message for all accounts/financial institutions or are you getting it for only one or some of them?  Is there an error code provided and, if so, what is it?
    If only one or some of them, which one(s)?
    If you are getting this message for all of them it can be an indication that the Quicken installation and/or data file have gotten out of sync with the Cloud Account.  If this is the case then you might want to try Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > Yes > Sign Out > sign back in with your current Quicken ID and PW.  This process should resolve this type sync issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• rharcksen
    Options
    I just tried this fix and it didn't work.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rharcksen said:
    I just tried this fix and it didn't work.
    Are you getting this issue with all of your accounts/financial institutions or with just some?
    If you are getting it with just some, which one(s)?
    Also, are you getting any error codes?  If so, which one(s)?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    • What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    • US, Canadian or other country version?
    • Is your subscription expired or still active?
      Click Help / About Quicken to get this information.
    • What version of Windows are you using?
    • Have you recently enabled a VPN?
      If so, this might be the problem. Try turning the VPN off and see if that helps.
    • Is there a corporate or otherwise external firewall getting in the way? Contact the IT people maintaining the firewall and ask for permission.
    • Does your Antivirus software allow Quicken to connect to the Internet?
      Quicken needs to be able to establish outbound Internet connections for the program to work, e.g., in McAfee Firewall,
      one user states "By editing the Quicken Firewall entry Selecting Incoming and Outgoing, and changing it from "Default" to "Open to all devices" it now works without having to turn off the entire firewall!"
      If necessary, contact the Antivirus / Firewall vendor's Support Center.
    • In older Windows systems go to Windows Control Panel and select Internet Options (or in Internet Explorer, click on Tools / Internet options.)
      Click the Advanced tab.
      Scroll down the list to "Use TLS x.x" and click to put a checkmark on all available TLS choices.
      Turn off "Use SSL 3.0"
      Click Apply. Reboot.
    • If all else fails: Try rebooting your network router. When done reboot your PC

This discussion has been closed.