RESOLVED! After Restore, All EWC Accounts Give CC-501 Error

Options
mrzookie
mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
RESOLUTION: I went to PREFERENCES/QUICKEN ID, chose LOGIN AS ANOTHER USER and reentered my Quicken Creds. All EWC/EWC+ accounts are now updating without errors. It appears that the file restore severed my db link to the Quicken Cloud. Don't know why - I've done dozens of restores in the past without incident. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
After doing a successful OSU daily transaction download for several accounts, I accidentally deleted some transactions and had to do a restore. After the restore, it did the "synching to the cloud" process, but it then did it a second time, which was unusual. Now, all accounts that use EWC (and EWC+) are giving CC-501 errors. 

I contacted support, and after 30 minutes of "reviewing the account", he said I need to wait 24 hrs and it should resolve. The one previous time I got a CC-501, they had to reset something on their end to get it working again. Any thoughts on this (besides just waiting)?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mrzookie

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that discusses the CC-501 error in more detail. 

If this continues to occur after 24 hours, then we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they may need to escalate this situation. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.