Login Problem

Options
Quicken Version: Home, Business, & Rental Property

Could someone please help me? I update my password because the computer is not accepting my old one. I tried multiple times a few days ago. I thought stop changing and just waite..WAIT a few days and try again.

IT DID NOT WORK.

Please some help me. I really am not into this community thing.... I would rather talk to tech support on the phone.... but they don HAVE IT.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Padostra,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you, could you please specify which login password you are referring to (Quicken ID, data file password, etc)?
    Padostra said:
    Please some help me. I really am not into this community thing.... I would rather talk to tech support on the phone.... but they don HAVE IT.
    Please be aware that we do have phone support available Monday through Friday from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. If you prefer to speak to Quicken Support directly, you can find our support phone number or contact chat support through this link here.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.