Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union

Options
SandyO
SandyO Member ✭✭
The download from the credit union has stopped working correctly. When downloading I get a prompt to request a security code. When I get the code, I enter it in the 2nd prompt. Until mid-November this all worked, and I got my data. Now I get the 1st prompt again for me to request the code. I get it, enter it and it continues in this loop until I cancel out.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SandyO said:
    The download from the credit union has stopped working correctly. When downloading I get a prompt to request a security code. When I get the code, I enter it in the 2nd prompt. Until mid-November this all worked, and I got my data. Now I get the 1st prompt again for me to request the code. I get it, enter it and it continues in this loop until I cancel out.
    Hello @SandyO,  

I am sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Northrop Grumman-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • SandyO
    SandyO Member ✭✭
    Options
    thanks Jared. Did as you suggested, and the exact thing still happens. I get the 1st prompt, select the delivery method for the code, I get the code, enter it, then I get the 1st prompt again. Only way out of loop is to cancel. When I cancel in the test file I do at least get an error message "Sorry. We encountered an error." No error code. I do not have any issues logging into my CU account directly and downloading the file from there.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @SandyO

Thanks for providing more information and for attempting that test file. 

Due to the nature of the issue that you are experiencing and the error message that you are receiving, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and can escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• SandyO
    SandyO Member ✭✭
    Options
    thanks.
This discussion has been closed.