Renewed membership, but still get "Expired" banner

Options
My membership expired, but I just renewed it (and the payment went through). I downloaded the newest version AND the patch, but the "MEMBERSHIP EXPIRED" banner still sh0ws up at the top. I followed the instructions on signing out and signing back in with the same ID...but now, Quicken tells me my credentials are "invalid."

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You might want to try logging into your online Quicken.com account and see what it says there about your subscription status.  If it shows your subscription is renewed, you can then try the "Sign in as a different user" process, again, but before you sign back in with your current Quicken ID and PW, shut down Quicken.  Then when you reopen Quicken enter your current Quicken ID and PW.

If this does not work or if your online Quicken.com account does not show that your subscription has been renewed you should contact Quicken Support (https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support....make sure you don't have popup blockers turned on).

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to Edit->Preferences->Quicken Id and do Login as different user using the same Quicken Id, it will refresh what your program knows about your subscription.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.