Mortgage loan schedule is off by a month

Options
user_reh
user_reh Member ✭✭
My mortgage account loan schedule is off by two months. I'll use bogus data for examples. On my mortgage site, the breakdown of the loan for 11/1/22 is 100 principle, 200 interest. In the Quicken loan schedule, the 100/200 amounts show up for 12/1/23. The calculated values through the table are correct, but they are off by a month. I went into loan details and changed the origination date of the loan, but it didn't change the schedule. How can I get the Quicken schedule in synch with the actual schedule, i.e., get the 100/200 due amounts to show for 11/1/22 instead of 12/1/22 and continue from there. Thank you.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @user_reh,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by phone or chat directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.