Citi Transactions not downloading
System Member admin
edited February 13 in Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
This discussion was created from comments split from: Why are all my Citibank transactions not downloading to my Quicken-Mac.
Thanks for providing more information.
If you haven't already, I suggest you try to deactivate all accounts for this financial institution, then force Quicken to "discover" all available accounts and see if this will help resolve it. Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
- Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A)
- If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
- Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab
- Click on the General tab and remove any info displayed in the Financial Institution, and Account/Routing Number fields. Note: The account must be deactivated first before these fields can be edited.
- When finished, close the Account List
- Close, then re-open Quicken
- Navigate to Tools > Add Account
- Walkthrough this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
- Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have set up in Quicken.
Please let me know how this goes!-Quicken Jasmine0
Hi, I'm not the OP but have the some of the same problems. (Citi transactions not downloading into account) but the on-line balance is correct. I went through the steps you outlined and same problem. (Not a mac user btw, Windows 11)0
Thanks for reaching out and for attempting those troubleshooting steps.
Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? Which connection method are you using with Citi? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List.
I look forward to your response.
Sorry for the late reply. After several other later transactions have downloaded, it appears to be a 1 off. I doubt it's worth trying to figure out this one item. I would consider this one closed.0
Thanks for reaching back out to let us know.
I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have resolved itself.
This discussion has been closed.