Account Reconciliation Not Working with New Chase Connection

ScottGi
ScottGi Member ✭✭
Every since Quicken/Chase changed the connection type (to Direct Connect) a few months ago my account will not reconcile after my daily download. For example: the balance today when I logged into my Chase account is $1,253.13, the online balance in Quicken is showing $867.67. The difference is the pending transactions in my Chase account.

I viewed other threads regarding this problem and I am able to reconcile by turning off the reconcile to on line balance and then select paper statement, get the balance by logging into my Chase account and entering it as the balance, then the reconciliation works.

Is there a missing configuration or option to get this to work with the new Chase/Quicken connection type?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ScottGi,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by phone or chat directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jvf
    jvf Member
    This has been going on since the conversion! Maybe it would be better to call Chase to see if they can get Quicken to resolve this problem. It used to work, but now it doesn't and not asking for a new feature only what I paid for.
  • Don Gollahon
    Don Gollahon Member ✭✭
    Go into account settings and turn off the reconcile by downloaded balance. Then when you reconcile chose the "By Paper" method. Click "Yes" to the question that pops up warning you about switching to paper. Then on the next screen where it asks you for a balance, put in the last balance that shows from your online viewing of your transactions. It should balance out correctly now. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.