Updated App and now beachballs, never loads

FelixP
FelixP Member
I just purchased quicken for Mac. Downloaded yesterday, worked fine, spent hours updating all my data. I checked for an update, it installed a new update and now it does not load. Deleted and reinstalled, same thing, rebooted, same thing. Getting a little disappointed as a first time user and having this difficulty in first 24 hours.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @FelixP,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support by directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chuck45%
    Chuck45% Member
    I have renewed purchased of the new version of quicken: I need to update and download my new bank accounts for last year.
    nothing seems to update
  • rachelgomez
    rachelgomez Member ✭✭
    If you're having trouble syncing to the Quicken Mobile App, there are a few different things you can do to resolve the issue:

First, be sure to follow any troubleshooting steps you received in the app; in many cases, the error message will have information to help you fix the issue yourself.

If the troubleshooting doesn't fix the issue, make sure the Mobile App is updated to the current version. The Google Play Store and the Apple App Store will typically keep the Mobile App up-to-date. However, there may be times when you will need to manually accept the update. Once updated, log out of the Mobile App and log back in.

If the issue persists: reset your cloud data. If you do not see the Reset your cloud data option mentioned in the steps below, this is because no data has been synced to the cloud.

Regards,
    Rachel Gomez
This discussion has been closed.