Citibank Checking Account Updates

Options
EvanLS
EvanLS Member
I have two checking accounts and a credit card with Citibank. One of the checking accounts and the credit card account update fine, but I can't seem to setup the the third checking account to update. When I try I repeatedly get error code CC-502. Any ideas why this might be? Thank You!
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @EvanLS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding CitiBank users receiving a CC-502 error message when updating their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GraysMom
    GraysMom Member ✭✭
    Options
    btw, it is resolved for me. I have periodically been downloading a QFX file from Citibank. At some point before your 1/9/23 update on the problem, I got a message when I opened it asking me if I wanted to use the automatic download. I replied yes, and it ran through an update and linked all my Citibank accounts. Now when I run a One Step Update, it automatically downloads my Citibank data as it had before this glitch happened.
  • EvanLS
    EvanLS Member
    Options
    Thanks for your comment. It's just strange that one of my checking accounts and credit card downloads successfully and the other checking account doesn't. It's being going on for months. I don't know what the difference might be in the accounts.
This discussion has been closed.