Changed Quicken ID, can't log in to Quicken on my PC now - Reopened!

This problem still is occurring. Developers, invest some cycles to fix this as it is a ridiculous bug.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7922749/changed-quicken-id-cant-log-in-to-quicken-on-my-pc-now

Comments

• Hello @WhyKeepUsing,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

Due to the nature of this issue, it is recommended that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps and utilize specific procedures. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Cknobb
    Cknobb Member
    Hello. I stopped using Quicken nearly a decade ago for this exact issue. An endless loop of "credential error". I JUST purchased Quicken once again, only to find this is still an issue when trying to sign in on the web. Disabling the Windows Defender firewall allows me to sign in from my PC. I am still having issues signing in from my ipad. I may soon cancel and request a full refund. Better to stay from my free Mint app.
This discussion has been closed.