502 Error when attempting to update Costco/Citi Card

have been receiving a CC-502 error for several days when I attempt to update my Costco/Citi Card balance. Is anyone else receiving the same error?

Comments

• Hello @rich.capp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding CitiBank users receiving CC-502 errors when updating their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Citi Credit Cards only: authorization problems or CC-502

You need to allow Quicken to access your Citi credit card account.
    Follow the procedure at https://citi.com/datamanagement
    This may not work for Citi Checking, Savings accounts

• deuceduce
    deuceduce Member
    Yes, as of 1/9/2023, I am having the CC-502 issue too. When I select "Costco Anywhere Visa" from the list of institutions, it asks me to authenticate a six digit code. I enter it, and it throws CC-502. I did go online and authorize the ten minute timer to connect to citibank (stupid process by citi) and got the same error. I then tried the generic Citibank connection as was suggested in another thread. Same CC-502. I'll need to get this connected ASAP or find different software than quicken. Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.