Are there any known issues that would prevent a CFNA Firestone Credit Card

Options
I have been unable to update my CFNA Firestone Credit Card via Web Connect updates since I originally opened the account back in January 2022. I don't use the card often so it does not generally cause concern, but constantly returning a CC-800 message is getting quite aggravating. I have re-added and reset the account more than once with nothing changing the end result. Is there an outstanding issue I'm not aware of?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @GrndZr073,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses the CC-800 error message in more detail and provides some troubleshooting steps. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

As per the FAQ:

If the issue persists

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.