DisneyPlus No Longer Downloading

My Disney+ online bill is now flagged as "Needs Attention". I know the Disney looks to be using some sort of 2 factor authentication process by requiring entering a code that is sent to me via text. I'm guessing this is affecting Quicken's ability to connect and download my bill. Is anyone having this problem or have found a solution around it?

Answers

• Hello @Tungue,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tungue
    Tungue Member ✭✭
    I ran the Review and Repair Online Billers tool. The tool said everything is in sync. I tried to refresh my Disney+ bill. I am not prompted for a username and password. I receive an "Invalid username or password, please try again" message.
  • Hello @Tungue

Thank you for attempting those troubleshooting steps. 

Have you tried removing and re-adding the online biller? First, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, to remove the bill; in the Bills & Income tab, please navigate to the Settings gear icon on the top-right, and select Manage Online billers. From there, in the Actions column, click on the downward arrow next to Edit Password and click Remove (see example below).

Once the biller has been removed, go ahead and try to re-add it and see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tungue
    Tungue Member ✭✭
    I removed Disney+ as an online biller. During my attempt to add Disney+ as an online biller, I received the same message, "Invalid username or password, please try again"
This discussion has been closed.