Quicken loan payment entry problem

Options
124»

Comments

• Camlin
    Camlin Member ✭✭
    Options
    I recently upgraded R47.15 and I'm still getting zero splits. T
    When will the incompetent programmers at Quicken be able to fix their screw ups? If there was another program out there I would happily switch.
  • Gilley7997
    Gilley7997 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    So is this fixed or not? I was considering finally maybe upgrading, even though I have no way to verify if all the issues are fixed, because the quicken Staff just deletes the post from the issues list, with no update as to if it's fixed or not.

Anyone else have any experience with this Loan Entry problem and the > 10 Split issue???
  • ks426
    ks426 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having a similar issue. For me, all amounts are calculating correctly (and loan values are accurate) BUT Quicken is ADDING splits to my additional amounts for Escrow! My escrow amount shows as 90.42 in the loan details page. But when I click the "edit" link from the loan details page, I not only see my escrow amount of 90.42, I also see Home Insurance 90.42, Home Mortgage PMI 0.00, Home Mortgage 0.00 and a blank line with -90.42. The total amount equals 90.42, but when I run any category reports these additional lines show up with values. These are category lines that I do not use.
  • Ted P
    Ted P Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi - a follow up - the reminders are now working as I said above - but now when I try to reconcile the balance in the principal account, it breaks the entry in the source account - basically creates a new split line in the source transaction of the amount of the principal payment.

Has anyone seen this issue?

This discussion has been closed.