Why won't QFX files download?

Options
WarrenL
WarrenL Member
Everything seems to be working normally when I download my monthly bank statements into Quicken. There is data in the files I attempted to download, yet Quicken reports "Downloaded Transactions (0)". And I get a red flag next to the account name indicating I have the correct number of transactions to review -- but they aren't there! I recently had to restore some files (including Quicken) and I suspect this problem is related. I am trying to re-download November data because that was lost when the file was restored. So I'm guessing Quicken won't download because it thinks those transactions are already there. What do I do now?

Answers

• WarrenL
    WarrenL Member
    Options
    I tried this:
    1. Create a new empty QDF file
    2. Import QFX into the new file
    3. Export to QIF from new file
    4. Import QIF into the original file

Alas, that did not work. Behavior was the same. No transactions showed up yet the account was flagged "You have 25 transactions to review."
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @WarrenL,

Thank you for visiting the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding the issue you described.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.