Citi credit card number change

Options
Paul Smith2
Paul Smith2 Member ✭✭✭
Recently my Citi credit card was hacked and a new credit card and number was issued.  I have received and activated that card.  My problem is when I deactivated  the account in Quicken and then relinked with Citi, the new card number does not yet appear.  The old number appears to still be active and downloads recent transactions.  

Has anyone out there had a similar problem?  How did you resolve?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Paul Smith2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please right-click the account in question and select Edit/Delete account. After doing so the Account Details window will open. In that window, please review the Account Number box; does it show the correct card number there? If so, then you will likely need to just update the Account Name box to accurately reflect this as well.

However, if the Account Number box still shows the old card number, please let us know and we can provide other troubleshooting steps to try.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.