Wells Fargo - Strange Download Error

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Wells Fargo Bank Connection.

Comments

• david.taber
    david.taber Member ✭✭
    Anja, I hope you can answer my question or send me to the right place to ask it. Bear with me. I use direct connect to download transactions from my Wells Fargo credit card account to my fully updated Quicken for Mac program. I have lately run into this endless loop: The connection and download fail, and a window gives me the opportunity to reconnect. I go through the steps to do that. At one point in the process, I see a window that shows me the account I need to reconnect and am given the choice to link it. But once at this point a window tells me that the accounts are already linked and I need to do nothing else. If I am given the choice to link, I do so, and the process seems to complete normally. But when I try to update the account, I go back to square one ("reconnect"). Wells Fargo assures me the problem is not on their end. What should I do now? Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @david.taber,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    a window gives me the opportunity to reconnect. I go through the steps to do that. 
    If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of this exact window you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach screenshots. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.