How to troubleshoot inability to see Vanguard 401k on Quicken Mac

Options
jeo7
jeo7 Member ✭✭
I simply can not see my Vanguard 401k in Quicken for Mac. I have connected, disconnected. Refreshed and it still shows "0" balance.

I see my brokerage fine but not the 401k, though it says it is connected. Honest question to the Quicken Product Management team: How can I see my Vanguard 401k?

[Removed- Third Party Question]

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jeo7

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Vanguard account(s) to see if your 401k account appears and downloads correctly. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Houston_Buckeye
    Options
    Hi Jasmine,

I am having the same issue as Jeo7. My Vanguard 401k information will not download into Quicken. I tried creating a test file and had the Vanguard 401k information still downloaded as $0. I reset the user name and password multiple times. How can this issue be resolved?

Thanks,
    Brad
  • jeo7
    jeo7 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Hello @jeo7
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 
    >
    > First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Vanguard account(s) to see if your 401k account appears and downloads correctly. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 
    >
    > Please let me know how this goes!

This does not work. I was told by a customer support staff that the issues with Vanguard will be fixed in 48 hours and they are not. [Removed- Rant]
This discussion has been closed.