Coastal Federal Credit Union Transactions (Q Mac)

Dory7268
Dory7268 Member
I have a macbook pro that I just got. I didn't bring over my quicken file, instead I made a new one. But for some reason my Coastal accounts connect but the transactions do not show up! I even reached out to Quicken support. They took my logs and said "we can see them I cant escalate this" and that was it. I'm at a loss. So I went to my old mac and hit download and same thing happened! What is going on!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dory7268,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please be aware that we do currently have an open alert on Coastal Federal Credit Union for a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. Due to this known issue, we would advise waiting to connect your accounts with this financial institution until this has been resolved. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates on this matter.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.