Bank of America HSA - Transactions do not download

kinserc
kinserc Member
I have never been able to get Bank of America HSA transactions to download transactions.
I have had the account connected (Express Web Connect) for more than 5 years. I keep hoping each new release that it might get fixed. I have tried all the recommendations in other posts and nothing solves the problem. If I created a new account and establish a new connection, it only downloads the ending balance. No error messages either. Can someone at Quicken please take a minute and contact Bank of America to correct this problem? (And yes I have had transactions in the last 90 days). Not to mention... it doesn't even acknowledge that an investment account exists. But let's get the HSA spending account fixed and then go from there.

Comments

• Hello @kinserc

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration with Bank of America, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.