Help linking with billers 2 of them

Options
Cannot login to either fpl or xfinity accounts. Think I know what the problem is. Please call me [Removed - Phone Number]

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Jpauley85,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What exactly occurs when attempting to add these ebillers? Do you receive any error codes or messages? How long have you noticed this issue occurring?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jpauley85
    Jpauley85 Member ✭✭
    Options
    There are two billers :
    Florida Power and Light
    Xfinity
    In both cases, both used to allow quick pay for months and then stopped. i have removed them and re-added them several times with same result: they roll into the fixit zone. days later if i click on the fixit info icon i get " we're working on linking "account". we'll let you know if we need anything else.
    From doing a web search i find that this is a common issue with these two billers. i believe that i know what the problem is. I think that the connection from quicken is landing on the wrong biller web page. i tested this by clicking on the go to biller website link in the drop down list. if i come in to the biller payment website from outside quicken, i am taken directly to a different but correct web page from there. if you want to share screen i can show you what i mean.
    thanks for your kind attention. John
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Jpauley85,

Thank you for providing more information. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding issues with online billers which could be contributing to the issues that you are you experiencing. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that cannot be resolved in a timely fashion?

Due to the complexity of the matter it can take apparently forever to identify and fix a problem. While you're fighting the Bill Manager windmill, waiting for the problems to be resolved, to avoid missed or late payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will do all the work for you to make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.