"No payment due" on Customer Invoices

Options
My invoices have just started showing no payment due in the upper right hand corner. Previous posts here show the issue as resolved but that's not correct. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Tilelife

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

"No Payment Due" should appear in the upper right-hand corner as this is by design. Once you add a dollar amount to the services billed, this message should disappear. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JSU
    JSU Member
    Options
    This is a weird design. It disappears on the saved image of the invoice but does not disappear right away.
  • ndcclassics
    Options
    New and VERY BAD design. Who in the world would as for this. Create the option in the form but this NEW design is a hassle. The invoices are unstable. A form I have used for over a decade no longer prints my Logo (and yest the image is still on the computer in the right path). When editing the form, the logo sometimes shows up and sometimes not. Which is the correct day of the week with what weather is the right time for these to work. Royal Hassle. Meanwhile, trying to get my logo to be consistent and saving a the invoice form has crashed Quicken 3 times.

Please just stop the updates should this somehow get fixed.
  • designingsines
    Options
    I found a solution. When entering the item it will ask you if you want to create a new item. Click yes but do not add any details to it. No category, no description. You can check taxable if you want. Then click okay. The "No Payment Due" stamp will not go away but you will be able to enter the QTY and RATE and a T for taxable if you did not check it before. Click SAVE and DONE and the next time it is opened the "No Payment Due" stamp will be gone.
  • plusultra
    plusultra Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

This is a total hassle. I should have used Quickbooks when I started my company years ago. This is keeping me from getting paid!

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's there initally but as soon as you enter an invoice item and print/email/save the invoice, it's not there.

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • MichaelBolton
    MichaelBolton Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

[Removed-Disruptive]

This discussion has been closed.