Persistent and Inconsistent Download Problems (Q Mac)

Options
I'm running the most recent version of Quicken for Mac, have been using it for years. This software has become basically useless over the past few weeks. Downloads don't work, or work some days not others, no-one answers the support number .... what is going on here?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    johnqu11 said:
    I'm running the most recent version of Quicken for Mac, have been using it for years. This software has become basically useless over the past few weeks. Downloads don't work, or work some days not others, no-one answers the support number .... what is going on here?
    Hello @johnqu11,

We are sorry about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, can you tell us more about what seems to be happening? Are you seeing any particular error messages with numbered codes, and if so, which ones? What financial institutions are associated with the affected account(s)? 

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

About contacting Quicken Support:

• johnqu11
    johnqu11 Member
    Options
    When updating accounts, I often get the error code QCS-500. It also seems that any accounts (Chase, New England Federal Credit Union) that are set up to download transactions using "Quicken Connect" don't work, and generate the above error message.
This discussion has been closed.