Summary Current & Ending Balances do not equal Register Column Balances

Options
jagshead
jagshead Member ✭✭
This is only happening with my checking account. The current balance and ending balance displayed on the bottom of the register screen do not agree to the respective balances in the register column. The variance is the same. I have tried performing a balance adjustment on the reconciliation screen and it changes both the summary and columnar balances. I have also tried validating and repairing the file without success.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jagshead,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• brucestacy
    Options
    I am having a similar problem. My # and $ amount of debits and credits match my statement but according to Quicken it is not balanced. So this tell me that the beginning amount is different than the bank statement but how do I adjust the beginning balance in Quicken. When I click on reconcile the account it doesn't have a field for beginning balance for me to adjust.
This discussion has been closed.