Account Register Error

Options
gregorylu
gregorylu Member ✭✭
In my accounts list, I have a red flag next to an investment account which indicates there are tasks to perform. In my case, that always means that I have downloaded transactions to accept. (I do this daily.) If I hover over, then click on the red flag, a message says I have 28 transactions to review (accept). However, the "Downloaded Transactions (0)" window at the bottom of the register is empty. I tried to correct the problem by resetting the account in Online Services, but I receive a message saying that I must first accept the pending transactions in the (empty) Downloaded Transactions window.

As a long-time Q user, I'm baffled, unless I'm somehow overlooking the obvious.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @gregorylu

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a FAQ that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when Quicken says there are transactions to accept but you do not see any. You may follow this link to access that Support Article. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gregorylu
    gregorylu Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Jasmine. I followed all steps and found I most likely have a data file error that needs repair.
This discussion has been closed.