Does City National Bank have direct connect to Quicken?

Options
skeithley
skeithley Member ✭✭
We have this for Wells Fargo and download transaction data and pay electronic bills. We are thinking of moving to City National if they have the same option.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @skeithley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question. 

At this moment in time, City National Bank only offers users the option to connect using Quicken Connect. The financial institution makes the decision to choose which connection methods are available to users, so if you would like to see Direct Connect become an option, you will need to reach out to them for further assistance. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @skeithley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question. 

At this moment in time, City National Bank only offers users the option to connect using Quicken Connect. The financial institution makes the decision to choose which connection methods are available to users, so if you would like to see Direct Connect become an option, you will need to reach out to them for further assistance. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• skeithley
    skeithley Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for your response! Remind me what Quick Connect is and how it differs from Direct Connect.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @skeithley,

I would be happy to provide more information. 

You can read more about the different connection methods offered and how they compare through this link. There, you will find more information regarding Quicken Connect (Mac). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.