Vanguard FDIC insured settlement fund not reflecting correct balance in Quicken

Options
ahibler102
ahibler102 Member ✭✭
I just switched to the newly offered Vanguard FDIC insured settlement fund back in December, vs the money market fund. However the balances are not reflecting in Quicken. I don't seem to be the only one with this issue? I did the usual disconnect/reconnect for my Vanguard accounts, but no luck. No Errors. I just do not think Quicken recognized the new settlement account. (Originally opened in December, but the tread was closed prior to resolution). Can the quicken team look into this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @ahibler102,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Vanguard account(s) to see if the same issue occurs with an incorrect balance. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ahibler102
    ahibler102 Member ✭✭
    Options
    no difference. we have 3 vanguard accounts with the same issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @ahibler102,

Thank you for attempting that test file.

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.