Marcus by Goldman Sachs Known Product Issues thread vanished?

tnmats
tnmats Member ✭✭✭
I saw an alert today (the bell icon in the upper-right corner of my Quicken Community page) as follows:

Quicken Anja just added a comment in Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues: RESOLVED 1/26/23 Marcus by Goldman Sachs - CC-501/502/505/506 / FDP-101/102/105/106 / Script errors

I've been keeping track of the issue since I haven't been able to download transactions within Quicken to my GM Card account since Marcus took over the card.

When I click on the link, I get directed to the following:

Permission Problem
You don't have permission to do that.

I searched on the "Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues" section and the entire thread vanished. Is this common, threads just vanishing?

It's bad enough that Quicken has it's ongoing issue but now alerts in the community page just dematerialize too??

Comments

• Hello @tnmats

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

Alert threads do get archived after 3 days of holding a resolved status which is why you are no longer able to see the alert. If you are still experiencing issues after the alert has been marked resolved then we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.