I am having trouble connecting to Fidelity

Options
I have some retirement accounts at Fidelity. Until about a year ago, I could download transactions just fine. Then I started getting a server error message (don't have the number). It used Direct Connect, so I finally called Fidelity. They had me deactivate the account and try to set it up again.

When I try to set it up again, it recognizes my login and lists my accounts. I tell it to link the old account to the one in Quicken that I have already set up and tell it to add the new one that is not in Quicken, yet.

It tries to "Activate One Step Update" but it fails. It says "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)"

It asks if I want to try again, Start Over, or give up (enter transactions manually).

When I selected "Try again now", it just spun for a long time...

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Answers

• JackInBrooklyn
    Options
    Here's a screenshot of the error.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @JackInBrooklyn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already please take a moment to review this support article regarding the error you described.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and may likely be required to file an escalation in order to resolve.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.