One Step Update is not working.

Chip
Chip Member ✭✭
I run one step update. The summary screen is blank. Sometimes one or more accounts will have a red flag.

PNC Bank. I often have to reset PNC bank to get it to update. Most times it the PNC Checking that gets reconnected.

Chase Credit Card. To get Chase to I sometimes have to reset it. The past two or 3 days the error message says the chase account does not exist and it updates an account at another institution. I have to restore the backup file I made before the update. Then I run Chase again and it updates.

Navy FCU. I always have to reset the account, to get it to update. This has been happening since I opened the account at Navy FCU.

No error messages are displayed.

It seems to me Quicken is adding too many useless whistles and bells and lost sight of maintaining functioning product.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Chip,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tjlee089
    tjlee089 Member ✭✭
    Similar issue here. For the past year or so PNC direct connect download ALWAYS fails, OL-297-A, scheduled or manual update. If I reset the account or reboot PC, update works. I was recently traveling for a month using quicken on my laptop at 4 different WiFi locations. PNC UPDATE NEVER FAILED. This suggests something with my (ethernet) internet connection at home, although the other 5 accounts in Quicken update flawlessly. I wish I had a clue.
This discussion has been closed.