Error Message - QCS-0500 (Q Mac)

Options
How can I resolve the problem that is generating this persistent error message - several weeks now, especially with Chase accounts.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you please capture one or more images of the error message showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• johnqu11
    johnqu11 Member
    Options
    I have a screen shot but don't see any tools displayed above this text entry box ....
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    johnqu11 said:
    I have a screen shot but don't see any tools displayed above this text entry box ....
    In the instructions you must have missed the sentence
    As noted in the popup (or if you don't have this icon available), you can also simply drag and drop an image file from Windows File Explorer into the Comment box.
    Once you become more active in the Community, you will be granted access to a more complete text editor.
  • johnqu11
    johnqu11 Member
    Options
    I called customer supported, waited about 20 minutes and then a tech support fixed the problem for me. Most grateful
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    johnqu11 said:
    I called customer supported, waited about 20 minutes and then a tech support fixed the problem for me. Most grateful
    And what, may I ask, did the support person fix?
    This might be helpful information for others in the same situation.
This discussion has been closed.