CC-501 ALL express web connect accounts

Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
Quicken automatically updated to release 47.51. I ran OSU on all accounts and ALL "EWC" accounts had a cc-501 error.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

Answers

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    I am getting CC-501 errors ("Error on the Quicken server") on both my express web connect accounts as well. I updated yesterday, and it worked fine yesterday. 

EDIT: I tried to reset the account, the browser re-auth on amex's web site went fine, but Quicken said it failed - and now it turned off my online downloads for that account :-(
  • msills255347
    msills255347 Member ✭✭
    same here. ANOTHER issue!
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    As of this morning, all my express web connect accounts won't connect either.
  • Mike24
    Mike24 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue again!
  • bmcguirk
    bmcguirk Member ✭✭
    Same here. Worked fine yesterday. I was prompted for the AMEX update, which seemed to work fine, but now I get CC-501 errors on Venmo, Paypal, AMEX although 6 accounts at USAA updated just fine.
  • lorabmcphail
    lorabmcphail Member ✭✭
    Same here, occurring on 6 accounts, all credit cards and my bank.
  • MikeS 18
    MikeS 18 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    [Removed - Rant]
  • Me5
    Me5 Member
    edited February 2023
    [Removed - Disruptive/Rant]
  • EllisGJ
    EllisGJ Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    As of this morning (2/10/23), after "reauthorizing" Amex yesterday, I'm getting CC-501 errors with Amex (and Chase).
  • kmagnush
    kmagnush Member ✭✭
    Getting cc 501 error when downloading chase and amex credit card accounts (which had been working just fine). I did update Quicken for the new release. Could that have something to do with it?
  • weikosteve
    weikosteve Member ✭✭
    As of this morning, all my express web connect accounts won't connect error CC-501. This morning auto updated to R47.15 build 27.1.47.15 Worked yesterday. Gives same error when I try to update each account form the register.
  • Struggles
    Struggles Member ✭✭
    Almost all my banking and credit card accounts returned CC-501 errors this morning. Anyone else having issues?
  • flagholder
    flagholder Member ✭✭✭
    same here.   cc-501 errors    Errors on Quicken server.    will not update without errors..    tried before updating Quicken and after to latest build.
  • handykc
    handykc Member
    Received CC-501 on all three accounts when updating, upgraded to new version yesterday, no issues before that
  • M_B
    M_B Member ✭✭
    Same here. Received error 800 on all EWC accounts and get 501 error when trying to reconnect.
  • sincladk
    sincladk Member
    Yep, same for me, too.
  • tks
    tks Member ✭✭
    Same here. Quicken is broken AGAIN!!! It appears to be related to EWC+. I did get my Bank of America Visa working once. The balance is wrong. But now it is broken again. Quicken best get busy and fix this.
  • EllisGJ
    EllisGJ Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, Amex and Chase.
  • Julie L.
    Julie L. Member ✭✭
    I got the same error before I did the update, then I updated, and still the same error.
  • tberry37
    tberry37 Member
    I am also getting cc-501 errors for my Credit Union, Amex, Chase (2 cards) , Bank of America 2/10/23
  • Al737
    Al737 Member ✭✭
    Just updated quicken to version R-47.15 and tried to connect and other accounts sync but BOA fails with CC-501, is this an isolated issue or is it because of the update? need fix options please
  • dwl1960
    dwl1960 Member ✭✭✭
    Also receiving CC-501 on Chase, BofA and ELAN.
  • Al737
    Al737 Member ✭✭
    Disregard this post the issue is resolved and connecting to BOA
  • dwl1960
    dwl1960 Member ✭✭✭
    I'm also receiving CC-501 on Chase, BofA, and ELAN after this update.
  • dwl1960
    dwl1960 Member ✭✭✭
    Yep... appears to be working now
  • Receiving the CC-501 message for Chase Bank and Space Coast Credit Union after update this morning,
  • dwl1960
    dwl1960 Member ✭✭✭
    Appears to be working now.
  • TexMike
    TexMike Member ✭✭✭
    Me too. Used One Step Update today. None of my accounts downloaded. CC-501 error for all accounts. (1) I backed up (2) signed out of Quicken, (3) closed program, and (4) restarted computer to refresh registration token. Signed back into account using existing data file. Still no downloads. CC-501 errors for all accounts. Validated account and no data file errors. Restoring backup also changed account settings, such as showing accounts in account bar even though the accounts are marked “hide account in account bar and account list”. Everything messed up now. Can anyone help please?
  • TexMike
    TexMike Member ✭✭✭
    For got to mention in my post above that my Quicken version is R47.15. Also notices that I suddenly have three data accounts now. My normal named data file, then a second one that added "R-47.11" after my normal named data file, and a third one named "[my Quicken Account user name] Quicken Data". Everything is very messed up.
  • mikeamor
    mikeamor Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    [Removed - Rant] Today it is error CC-501 "Can't update accounts because of error on Quicken servers" for all banks and credit card companies I use, although investing services are working. [Removed - Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.