CC-501 ALL express web connect accounts

Options
2»

Answers

• Julie L.
    Julie L. Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had the same issues. I got it to work. I backed up Quicken. I disconnected all Chase accounts in "Account Detail/Online Services." Then did "setup now" and all the accounts got connected again, but this is aggravating.
  • Tammy Van Buren
    Tammy Van Buren Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am getting an error message stating that Quicken cannot find accounts without 0 balances or any transactions for the last 12 months for several accounts.  This is happening with accounts that updated 2 days ago with transactions - there are obviously transactions within the last 12 months.  I have tried updating again and get the same message.  I did not do the recent update because every time there is a new update there are issues.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • enawds76
    enawds76 Member
    Options
    Getting rather sick of all the issues. Something always seems to be down or having "issues"
  • psmart20
    psmart20 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having this same problem this morning after Quicken did an update this morning to R47.15, Build 27.1.47.15. Everything worked fine yesterday morning.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• psmart20
    psmart20 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Having problems this morning too, after my Quicken did an update automatically. I ususally wait to do them, but it just started it when I started Quicken this morning. Everything worked fine yesterday.
    Quicken charges too much for all this ongoing stuff to be happening...
  • Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just tried a "Reset Account" on my Amex and Chase accounts, it went through the browser authorization again, came back and completed. I then did a One step Update on both, and it worked. Note, this di not work an hour ago, so you may want to try it again now.
  • psmart20
    psmart20 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here.
  • lorabmcphail
    lorabmcphail Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just tried updating again and all accounts successfully updated so hopefully the problem is fixed
  • CGates
    CGates Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am so sick and tired of Quicken having these connection issues. It seems like this keeps happening and we always get the generic "We apologize for any inconvenience..." response.
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    I think a more rigorous testing program is needed before implementing changes...

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm getting CC-501 errors for past few days on my Citibank accounts. Transactions were not downloading since 2/6 so I tried resetting one of the accounts but that just deactivated the account. Now I just get CC-501 errors each time I attempt to re-activate the account. I think this had something to do with upgrading to R47.15 Build 27.1.47.15 Windows 11 Home
  • Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm getting CC-501 errors for past few days on my Citibank accounts. Transactions were not downloading since 2/6 so I tried resetting one of the accounts but that just deactivated the account. Now I just get CC-501 errors each time I attempt to re-activate the account. I think this had something to do with upgrading to R47.15 Build 27.1.47.15 Windows 11 Home
  • Al737
    Al737 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    now the one step update goes through but nothing gets downloaded, does anyone have this issue? I have to reset each account, what a pain, I would not be doing any updates from Quicken anymore, they have no idea what they are doing :s
This discussion has been closed.