Forgotten to update downloaded files before system restore

wcikanek
wcikanek Unconfirmed ✭✭
Ran system restore before checking that all transactions were accepted. Now I have a flag set on several accounts saying I have items to review, but nothing appears in the review window. I can enter the missing transactions manually, but I cannot find a way to reset the download. Also after the system restore I loaded a second Quicken file and it indicated one transaction to update, but no items in the update window. So, this may not have anything to do with the first file's problem and may be a quicken problem. 
Running Quicken R45.21 Build 27.1.45.21 on Windows 11. Hardware HP Envy x360 laptop.

Comments

• Hello @wcikanek

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when Quicken says there are transactions to accept but you do not see any. You can follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.