Progress Bank changing name to UCBI, but routing number and account number same (Q Mac)

Options
I just discovered that Progress Bank chaning to UCBI will not change account or routing numbers, and login to online banking will be same username.

How will I need to change my Quicken account to download transactions in this situation.
TIA

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cabsouth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Before you perform any steps, we advise that you please save a backup first (just in case).

To make the switch on Quicken, you will simply need to disconnect all the accounts associated with this financial institution, then reactivate the accounts by connecting to the new financial institution name. Please, follow the instructions provided below in order to do so.
    1. Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
    2. Click on the Downloads tab
    3. Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
    4. Navigate to Accounts > Add Account...
    5. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select the new financial institution name and click Continue
    6. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the new financial institution
    7. If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
    I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cabsouth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Before you perform any steps, we advise that you please save a backup first (just in case).

To make the switch on Quicken, you will simply need to disconnect all the accounts associated with this financial institution, then reactivate the accounts by connecting to the new financial institution name. Please, follow the instructions provided below in order to do so.
    1. Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
    2. Click on the Downloads tab
    3. Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
    4. Navigate to Accounts > Add Account...
    5. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select the new financial institution name and click Continue
    6. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the new financial institution
    7. If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
    I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.