Problem with credit card account after converting to Quicken for Mac

SAdair
SAdair Member ✭✭
Recently downloaded Q for Mac and transferred data after validating data in Q for Windows. 1 checking acct and 1 credit card account transferred fine. Wells Fargo account transferred data from 1997 to 2012 but nothing after that. Credit card account (Chase Visa) transferred data from 2008 to current, but is showing transactions "reversed" as though I have a credit balance with Visa, which is not the case. Is there any way to manually correct the Visa account by entering a ghost transaction that would correct this error? Should I remove Q for Mac and reinstall? I'll deal with the Wells Fargo account later. I've kept Q for Windows for the time being so I can follow accounts correctly there.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @SAdair,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.