Unable to download my Key bank checking and savings.
Quicken keeps telling me that I have the wrong Username and Password. I have correctly put them in and double checked with my Key account and checked and checked again. Quicken keeps saying wrong information. I put my information in exactly how it is required. Any ideas. I'm new sorry if it's easy.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
When you first reach the sign-in screen, do the entry boxes ask you to enter "User ID" and "Password" or are they asking for "Social Security Number" and "Key PIN"? Also after entering the information do you receive any specific error code(s)?
Thank you!-Quicken Anja0
HI, Thank you for getting back to me. The question from Quicken is User ID and Password. After entering my information, it says: "ooops you must have the wrong information-cc503"----So, I have triple checked my ID and Password. I re put in the information at least 10 times. I have the correct Key.com that I selected. Hope this helps you help me.0
Thank you for following up with additional details.
If you don't mind, I'd like to start off by having you create a new (test) file to see if you experience the same issue in a new file as well. In doing so, we will be able to determine whether this is caused by an issue within your data file or a server issue.
Follow the steps below to create a test file:
- Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
- Select New Quicken File.
- Click OK.
- In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to easily be able to tell it apart from your main file. Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
- Sign in with your Quicken ID (if prompted). If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt.
- Select to not use Mobile (if prompted).
- Click Add Account to try adding the account you were unable to add in your original file.
After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problem in this test file. From there, you can then switch back to your original file.
Follow the steps below to switch files:
- Click the File menu.
- Look near the bottom of the options list.
- Select the data file you want to open.
Quicken will list the most recently opened data files, with a checkmark next to the file you are currently viewing.
Let us know how it goes!-Quicken Anja0
I followed above instructions. Created new test file and tried to enter my Keybank account User ID and password and it gave me the same error. 55-c0
Thank you for following up with the test file results.
Since you did receive the same error message in the test file, this does confirm that there is an issue within the server. In this case, we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.
We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.-Quicken Anja0
Thank you very much for taking the time to assist me. I will call Quicken Support.0