Thrivent Accounts - Amounts not updating

dondavidday
dondavidday Member ✭✭
Hello.
I saw a post where Thrivent was not working for a few folks. The post in question indicated using "Wealthscape" for the accounts. However, Thrivent has SOME accounts there, and the rest in their own portal. I cannot get the ones in their portal to update.

I can log into Thrivent's portal and see current amounts. Quicken connects to the Thrivent portal, no issues. Quicken even shows the accounts in my list of accounts inside Quicken. However, the dollar amounts are zero.

Help?

Thank you.
-Don

Comments

• Hello @dondavidday

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Thrivent? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. When did this issue begin to occur? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dondavidday
    dondavidday Member ✭✭

Sorry for the extreme delay in getting back to you. The connection type is Quicken Connect.

The connection will establish after going through the questions (call/text, my cell number) - I get the code, enter it, and Quicken will connect and indicates it is downloading transactions. However, the account balances are all zero.

I found another article within the community here about Thrivent. There was a suggestion to use a wealthscape connection instead of Thrivent. For one specific account I have with Thrivent, it is setup for Direct Connect - and it works 100% with that setup.

Unfortunatley, the other Thrivent accounts are not in the Wealthscape connection so I have to use Thrivent. It worked before, say January? Then, the entire Thrivent connection would not work. Quicken recently resolved the ability to connect to Thrivent, but not the amounts and details dont' come through.

Thank you!

-Don

This discussion has been closed.