Kinecta Federal Credit Union Error OL-297-A

Kinecta Federal Credit Union Error OL-297-A
When I do an online one step update I now always get Error OL-297-A "Quicken is unable to establish an internet connection". This is new. Any idea when it can be fixed?

Comments

• Hello @ChuckM79,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

These errors usually appear when your computer cannot establish an internet connection with Quicken. Please note, these errors do not mean the computer has lost internet connection, simply that Quicken cannot establish an internet connection. Also, you may be able to successfully sign in to your bank's website, but still receive the error in Quicken, due to Quicken being unable to establish an internet connection.

You may follow this link to read more information regarding this error message and where you can also find some troubleshooting steps to take. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ChuckM79
    ChuckM79 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    I think this issue is specific to Kinecta FCU, because the Quicken "one step update" can successfully download from 5 other banks. This used to work find a few weeks ago.
  • ChuckM79
    ChuckM79 Member ✭✭
    In "account details"->"online services" for Kinecta, I switched from "Direct Connect" to "Express Web Connect" and that seems to have solved my problem for now.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @ChuckM79,

Thank you for reaching back out to share the steps that you took.

I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.