Alliant Credit Union transactions are not downloading.

JayH6
JayH6 Member ✭✭

I am using Quicken 47.15 and have tried signing out of my data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services three times but with out success. Are there any other suggestions? Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @JayH6 ,

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

When did this issue begin? Have you tried restoring from a recent backup? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• JayH6
    JayH6 Member ✭✭
    Jared, my last transaction marked with a "C" under "clr" is 2/15/23. I don't want to lose my work here and go back to 1/15 which is the date of my last backup. Thanks
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @JayH6 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I do apologize for the previous misguidance provided.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Alliant Credit Union? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. What exactly is occurring when attempting to download transactions? Do you receive any error codes or messages? When was the last time you were able to successfully download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JayH6
    JayH6 Member ✭✭
    Jasimine, good morning. It reads "Yes (Express Web Connect)"
    But...I just fixed the problem. I went to Account List then clicked Edit which opened Account Details. I then clicked on Online Services and from there I clicked Deactivate and then Reactivate. I Linked it to the Existing Account and now I am back in business! Thank you both! Woo-hoo!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @JayH6,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing your troubleshooting process.

I am happy to hear that we were able to reach a resolution.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.